The 2018-19 yearbooks are now available for pre-order. You can place your order online at https://www.yearbookordercenter.com/. The school code for ordering is 17198.
You can also see Mrs. Thomas in Room A214 to place an order.
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - Gray Day
The Alexandrian Public Library is looking for volunteers for their Summer Reading Programs. There are a couple of dates this summer in which high school students are needed to run games and help with crafts. Please see Mrs. Steinhart or call Liz at the library @ 812-838-3286.
Western Hills Country Club is looking for lifeguards for the summer. Please stop by the Pro Shop for an application if you are interested.
USI has summer employment opportunities for graduating seniors. USI’s Summer Rehabilitation Program crew members are responsible for preparing USI’s on-campus dorm rooms and student apartments for the students who will live on-campus this coming August. If you are interested, please stop by the Counseling Office for additional information.
- Girls and Boys Track and Field Banquet – Cafeteria – 8:00p.m.
- Boys Track & Field Regional at Central – 5:30 p.m.
- Softball – Sectional Championship – 6:00 p.m.
Menu for the Week of May 20:
- Monday: Salisbury Steak, Turkey, Assorted Chicken
- Tuesday: Variety of Sandwiches
- Wedesday: Baked Spaghetti or Lasagna