TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2018 _ MAROON DAY
- Dual Credit Students: All CAP forms are due to Ms. Walker by Friday.
- Student parking permits are on sale in the school store. The price is $10. Parking permits are to be purchased by Friday.
- Picture Day will be Thursday.
- Junior class officers will meet on Thursday at 7:30 a.m. in Mrs. Hobgood’s room, C109, to discuss junior magazine sales. Please see Mrs. Hobgood if you cannot attend.
- The Mt. Vernon Marching Wildcats will host a Color Splash FUN RUN on September 8th at 8:00 a.m. at the Posey County courthouse. Participants that pre-register by Friday will receive a t-shirt, bib, and an individual color packet. Registration information is available in the counseling office.
- Freshmen who would like to run for a class office should pick up a petition in the Counseling Office. Petitions must be returned to Mrs. McCloud in the Counseling Office on or before Friday.
- Auditions for MACBETH will be held August 27th from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m. and August 28th from 3:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- The Spell Bowl team will begin practice tomorrow immediately after school in the media center.
- Roadstar driving classes will be held September 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25. Representatives from Roadstar will be in the commons area during lunch on August 29, September 5 and September 12 to register students. Registration forms are now available in the counseling office.
- There will be a meeting after school in room C116 on Friday for anyone interested in trying out for the boys’ basketball team or being a team manager. Please see Coach Aldridge in C116 if you have a conflict and cannot make the meeting.
Girls V. Golf @ Boonville Country Club – 4:30 p.m.
Boys V. Tennis vs. Harrison – 4:30 p.m.
Girls V. Soccer vs. Princeton – 5:30 p.m.
JV/V Volleyball vs. Central – 6:00 p.m.
Boys V. Soccer vs. Bosse – 7:30 p.m.
Boys V. Tennis Mater Dei – 4:30 p.m.
TODAY’S MENU: Pizza or Calzone
TOMORROW’S MENU: Lasagna
The Mount Vernon M-Club Annual Golf & Picnic will be held on August 25, 2018 at 7:00PM
Annual Golf & Picnic Sponsored by the M-Club
Catered by HAWG 'N' SAUCE
For golf information call Carl Redman 812-459-4211. For dinner RSVP call Mike Johnson 812-459-5974